Introduction:
I am Peter Halder I did job for 32 years as Manager, Accountant, Accounts Officer in different Organization and company. I obtained lot of experience from community peoples always I love to explore and learn new things. I believe that learning comes from inner self. I am also very folksy, I obtained lot of training during my job, that's why I would like to teach and share to others about different types of topics specially young generation. Education is very essential for everyone I believe one thing " consciousness comes from education, movement comes from consciousness and achievement comes from movement. Keep in mind one learning period is- from the "cradle to death"
Now I am a digital Marketer, Affiliate Marketer, Website developer, Youtube channel creator, Facebook Page creator, Blogger site creator and logo maker. And also Spoken English Tutor.
Careen planning should
be done from the very beginning of life. If you think about the career in the
middle of education life you will not able to get the expected results. Many
time you have heard this kind of advice from elders but some of us did not give
importance.
Now in the middle or
end of education life, you think about the career, you see the entire future
life is all melancholy, smoky and uncertain, what to do now which way to go
very worried about this but a solution must find out.
In the middle of
education life getting frustration fearing to make plan a career is fake
repeatedly. Everyone should make a goal in the beginning of the life for bright
future.


0 Comments